i18n - 5. Appendix
When you are updating your CVS checkout, you may see some letters before the filenames. These represent the following conditions:
- P: There is a new version of the file via a patch.
- U: There is a new version of the file via download.
- M: The version in your local repository has been modified.
- C: Your version conflicts with that in the remote
repository. You should resolve this by editing the file and
merging your modifications.
You can use
rm file; cvs update file
fileis the offending file, to resolve the conflict, and then apply the changes from the backup of your file that exists under
versionis the revision that your file started from.
- ?: The file is neither in the remote repository nor in the files to be ignored.
- A: The file has been added but not committed yet.
- R: The file has been removed but not committed yet.